GEBA is a nonprofit employee benefit association created by NSA employees in 1957. Our goal is to offer high quality insurance products at great prices that has our members’ best interests in mind. GEBA also gives members unbiased financial planning for every stage of life.
GEBA has been serving federal employees for over 60 years, and you can count on us to be there for you and your family.
GEBA membership is available to ALL civilian federal employees and retirees, including the military. Membership in GEBA is free, and continues as long as you maintain a plan with GEBA.
Family members just need to identify the GEBA member that referred them to be Sponsored Family Members. This can include:
- Brothers/Sisters (including in-laws & step-siblings)
- Children (including stepchildren)
- Grandchildren (including step-grandchildren)
- Parents (including in-laws & stepparents)
- Grandparents (including in-laws & step-grandparents)
All of GEBA’s individual life insurance products are available to Sponsored Family Members. The only plans that are limited to direct GEBA members are:
Every GEBA member enjoys:
- Group savings and discounts on quality insurance plans from respected providers.
- Products that fit your situation.
- Portable plans – most coverage can be maintained even if you leave your agency or company, retire or change assignment (PCS).
- Unbiased insurance and financial planning advice from experienced, licensed professionals.
- Access to a wide range of investment products and investment advisory services.
- Superior service from GEBA Member Services who focus on your needs and interests.
- Free membership with GEBA that continues as long as you have a plan with GEBA.